Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Abba Krishna Prayer To Protect Versus The H1N1 Virus

The prayer to the Abba Krishna, the Almighty God the Father, which is given at the bottom of this blog is the most effective defense against infection by the swine flu which is officially named the H1N1 by the World Health organization (WHO). Repeat the prayer in your mind continuously until you enter deep meditation. Implore the Abba Krishna, the Father God of all faiths, in continuing cycles of focused thought to take you and your loved ones under His Divine Wing and repulse the invasion of the pandemic.

You won’t believe how effectively the supplication to the Abba Krishna, the same Father God of Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, and Jews can overturn the depredation of the scourge against your good health and the well-being of your beloved family. It worked for me in the case of my eldest son, Ramon.

Of course you must not neglect to take the essential medical treatment. Thank the Almighty God, the Abba Krishna, that Novartis proclaimed a breakthrough with the vaccine. Until the new formula reaches your shores, fortify your immune system with lots of bed rest while undergoing self quarantine. Prevent contamination by wearing heavy duty facial masks and wash your hands thoroughly before touching anything at home upon arrival from the outside.

Before I narrate the miraculous cure or reversal of the symptoms of swine flu in my son in the succeeding paragraphs let me tell you about the strong resistance of the Philippines against various mutations of the flu virus. We were literally untouched by the avian flu which swept Europe and the United States. Visayas and Mindanao which comprise two thirds of the expanse of Philippine territory remain unscathed by the H1N1. This is because of the daily consumption of minimally refined coconut oil for cooking. Not the virgin oil variety which is commercially bottled.

The coconut meat is dried and squeezed of the oil in native contraptions. They are put in thick and small bottles normally used for soy sauce or vinegar. The oil is marketed and distributed all over the country for everyday cooking. I can point you to the right direction in case you want to know about a large scale shipper of this oil. It can fortify your immune system against the virus.







Below is the image at: www.asiayaosho.com/SHOP/910008.html































Back to the case of my son, he planed to Boracay with his office colleagues the first week of June. They checked into a fancy hotel where mostly foreigners stayed. The bigger portion was made up of a Korean tour group. They had a marvelous vacation which went smoothly including the round trip flights. My son returned home fully satisfied and glowing with recharged spirit.

The incubation period for swine flu is ten days. On the fourth day, he developed a cold. The next day which was the fifth he began to nurse a sore throat. Seventh day brought the coughs and the ninth saw the onset of high fever. All the symptoms pointed to an H1N1 contamination.

This view was shared by the front counter at his health insurance healthcare provider I asked my son to continue with his bed rest as her called in sick for the second day in a row. I went ahead to the medical clinic of the healthcare provider to consult with them what to do as the proper steps to provide medical relief for my son. To my surprise, they were very defensive about the whole thing. They said that they don’t cover pandemics.
I retorted that swine flu was not yet officially categorized as level six (6) and since my son was a card carrying beneficiary of their health insurance, they were legally obligated to assist him.

The nurse balked and said my son could contaminate the other patients if he was brought in for treatment in their office. She pointed me to San Lazaro hospital, a government hospital in the north side of town three hours by traffic which was outfitted to handle the emergency cases of such nature. I asked her if the insurance coverage extended to a government hospital or if the staff there would honor their medical card. She said no and when I insisted that it’s their duty to accommodate my son she told me to wait while she dialed to consult the medical director.

I was then that I bowed my head while she was talking on the phone and prayed to the Abba Krishna, Almighty Father God of all religions to help my son.

O Most Holy Almighty Father God in heaven, the Abba Krishna

I love You

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama, Abba Krishna

I love You

Please cure and protect my son Ramon against swine flu

Please bless the people here in his healthcare provider to accommodate him for the proper treatment of his flu

I love You

O Most Holy Almighty God the Father in heaven, the Abba Krishna

I love You

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama, Abba Krishna

(The Father God wants us to develop a hair trigger habit of conveying love to be good practice to love our fellow men which is the next step in losing selfishness to evolve to be the selfless God-like beings honed in His Image to conquer outer space)

The nurse put down the phone and turned to me with a smile. She said the Director said I can bring my son into the clinic to be checked by their resident physician as long as he wears a heavy duty mask which she took from the laboratory and gave me three pieces. I was so happy I felt I could kiss her as she was so good looking but thought the better and controlled my runaway emotions. I speeded back to the house only to find out that my son had shed the fever and was walking about looking for something to eat.

I brought my son the next day wearing a mask to the clinic where the resident pronounced him totally free of swine flu and prescribed standard medications to deal with the remaining symptoms of the regular influenza. I tanked the Almighty Abba Krishna profusely.

O Most Holy Almighty God the Father in heaven, the Abba Krishna

I love You

Thank You for curing my son of the swine flu

Please bless me to be worthy of answered prayers from Your Almighty Goodness

I love You

O Most Holy Almighty God the Father in heaven, the Abba Krishna

I love You

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama, Abba Krishna





























ActiveForever.com 300x250 Banner Link









5% off AirPacks ergonomic backpacks

No comments: