Friday, March 13, 2009

The Blogadeur Show Hosted By Joey Boy Pepito Leveriza (Season One(1) Second Episode)

And now Heeeeeeeeere’s Jooooooeeeeey!


Welcome to all you folks. Welcome back to the Blogadeur Show, the pioneer show in the blogosphere. This is our second show for the first season. We hope you enjoyed our pilot show which we posted last Sunday, March 08, 2009.

Today we have an exciting blog show post. We focus on a beautiful Filipina single lady, who is 29 years old and a very efficient executive assistant. She is also very adept with IT and the internet. She in fact can handle a lot of webmaster functions because she’s worked for outsourcing web companies from the U.S. for quite some time.

You can contact her through her websites which links we shall give later. She is a very attractive lady and would be an ideal bride or a remote executive assistant who can do work in the internet.

So stay with us because we have a great show for you this post. The first portion will be the photo spread and the links for Ellebana Seyer of Manila. The second portion will feature a poem reading dedicated to Ellebana. This one is with a humorous twist. And the third portion features a number and a photo spread of Judy Ann Santos, the leading movie star actress in the Philippines currently.

We have an exciting unique show. Don’t you dare click out.

First a word from our sponsors. Please click and browse the images at your pleasure.










Click Here to Eliminate Your Anxiety & Depression




































Aaaaaannnnnd Noooow Joey Boy Pepito Leveriza, your host for the Blogadeur Show comes back for the first portion!


Yup! Thank you for that break. Hope you found some exciting stuff to buy. Now back to the nitty gritty. Here to follow below is a photo gallery of that great desirable lady from Manila, Miss Ellebana Seyer.

Down at the bottom you may contact her through her links by leaving a comment. Or you may send her an email to the following address:

ellebana_seyer@yahoo.com

She’s a prize catch if ever you want to send her a marriage proposal or a job offer. She’s a most wonderful girl and very pretty too.

So ladies and gentlemen, watch Ellebana Seyer.










All images below were derived from the original in the pages of: http://ellebana.multiply.com/photos/album/9/Online_Reputation_Management#4




























































































































http://ellebana.multiply.com/journal

http://ellebanaseyerpossibilities.blogspot.com/

http://ellebanaseyer.blogspot.com/

http://www.imeem.com/people/qRwJ9Yf

http://ellebana.sulit.com.ph/

http://profiles.friendster.com/8759313

http://wwwtabloid.blogspot.com/







We take a quick break at this point for some commercials. Stay online for the second part of the Blogadeur Show!








Natural Resveratrol (200mg, 60 Vcaps)






































Aaaaannnnnddd Nnoooowwwww here’s Joey Boy Pepito Leveriza for the second part of our show!



Whew! Hope you like Ellebana as much as I adore her. Now for a very funny poem, if you ask me, he he. I wrote it myself.

Here is our poem reading for the day.






Old Man’s Odd Ode to Ellebana Seyer’s Beauty




O’ Ellebana won’t you listen to my ‘sapintuho’

(Sapintuho (Pilipino) = plea)

My love for you is all true
Like a huge muscle it grew

You can feel the proof by my ‘Pedro Penduko’

(Pedro Penduko (Pilipino mythical character) = human lizard





Fair Ellebana do tell me you want me too
Please stay by my side till I’m eighty-two

Promise me you will never make me “pendejo’

(Pendejo (Pilipino) = cuckold

Even if you see me dance with a wet ‘pundiyo’

(Pundiyo (Pilipino) = pants crotch





Charming Ellebana don’t worry if I grow old and infirm
My fingers will remain adroit
And my tongue limber afloat
I‘ll even use my big toes if I must to make you squirm




Beloved Ellebana you are too young and in your prime
It will be odd if you will marry me an old ball of slime
Let’s cut a deal that you simply cannot refuse
You can play if you let me try on your shoes




Just don’t do it
With my best friend Pruitt
Cause he can hurt your ‘puwit’

(Puwit (Pilipino) = Ass

He may look like Brad Pitt
But he won’t quit
Till you howl ala “Tya Pusit”

(Tya Pusit (Pilipina comedienne) = Aunt Squid



How do I know what he’s up to?
Funny you should ask me that too
My former wife found out too late in the game
When she caught me wearing her undies again











We go out a foursome with the famous Perez Hilton
I’m with him while Wild Bill rides Dr. Phil head on
We paint red the streets of LA
Or carouse through Broadway







Beguiling Ellebana I will be a man again
My hermaphrodite twin will end its reign
You will be the apple of my eye
Never to relapse till the day I die



Beauteous Ellebana believe me I won’t seek a head start
To waylay the great talk show host dashing Jon Stewart
I pledge to keep my hands to myself
Always ready in case you need help







There is one thing I want to ask of you
Don’t be repelled when you see me do
Hermaphrodites do get our monthly too
That’s the big drawback of having two



Pretty Ellebana you see I love but don’t really need you
I have all the goods to brew by myself a hot loving stew
I need you there to stop me from impregnating myself
My birdie can’t rest if there’s a partner hole on the left







Wow!


Let’s take a breather. We’ll be back for the third chapter of today’s the Blogadeur Show in the blogosphere!









Sunfood Nutrition - The World's Premier Source of








Aaaaaannnnnd heeeere’s Joey back for the third and last portion of the Blogadeur Show!



Thank you. We’re back to say goodbye. We will end the show with this third segment which is our way of saying farewell till the next blog. Be sure to watch for our third Blogadeur Show. Thank you for being with us.

Watch and enjoy the ravishing, inimitable, one and only Judy Ann Santos!

Bye one and all!


Thank you for browsing!





























If you want to be featured on future shows and have prospective employers or suitors browse your talents and eligibility please send a photo gallery, your resume, and your contacts to Joey Boy Pepito Leveriza C/O the Blogadeur Show by emailing them to:

ilurd_urmbwiesrd@yahoo.com.ph

No comments: